Monday, September 12, 2011

Quinoa is Awesome!

Personally, I only found out about this recently and as it turns out, I’m totally the last person to know! This supersede/grain is ridiculous. It’s stats include gluten and wheat free, high protein and other awesome vitamins, cholesterol free and for all of us with tummy troubles, totally easily digestible!
So after hearing how awesome this grain was I went on a search high and low to find a singular cookbook to start experimenting. And lo and behold, I did! This one:


                                     Cooking with Quinoa - Rena Patten

Its full of amazing recipes, some with meat and seafood but so many delicious vegetarian and vegan treats aswell, including deserts! :D

I’ve already experimented enough to feel totally comfortable cooking with quinoa almost every day so expect quite a few recipes to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment