Monday, September 12, 2011

Absence Apology!

Hello there my lovelies!

Apologies for being away and not updating for so long, between uni, health and having a lovely life has just been getting in the way! As it tends to do.

Anyways, I had a little scare a few weeks ago and it was the kick up the arse that I needed to get back on the health train! So I have and so far amazing results. So it does go to show, what we out into our bodies is what we get out of it!

I started collecting cookbooks, all vegetarian and allergy free. I'm extremely excited! In the meantime, I’ve been experimenting my butt off with Quinoa! So expect a wicked entry coming up soon all about the delicious seedy GF free goodness!

So this was just a little hello and please stay tuned, I shall have more updates very, very soon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment