Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Love bread?

first packet i used half the mixture as a tester, it creates small adorable slices!


So, I love bread. I love toast and vegemite, I love sammiches, I love crumpets and muffins and all that jazz. However, GF bread is at times awful and always expensive. I was lucky enough to find a place which sells lovely loves of it but unfortunately, it was out of my price range for a weekly much loved part of my food eating. Skulking around the supermarket the other day I was lucky enough to find our favourite brand 'Ogren' have their own easy solution. They have a nifty little treat for us under a fiver which is wholemeal gluten free, vegan bread which you can either make in a bread making machine if you're lucky enough to have one and if not, it's as simple as popping it into a loaf tin and the oven.....in 35 mins, you have delicious bread!!

And it is most definitely delicious....I shall definitely be using this aslong as it’s available!

No comments:

Post a Comment